Program Name: Microsoft Word 2016: Level 1
Program Duration: Self Directed Online or 1 Day in Class
Instructor Led Program Cost: 199.00 with Printed Book
Online Program Cost: $149.00 with eBook or $199.00 with Printed Book
Available Languages: English
This introductory course will equip new students with an overview of Word basics, providing a beginner level foundation of the application. Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant, mock work examples such as a brochure, resume table and more.
Our fully interactive ebooks deliver video, bite-sized content, integrated assessments and more to visually reinforce textbook concepts. Ebook usage will never expire. You also have the option to add the printed textbook which features binding for lay-flat use.
- Documents 101 – Creating Documents. Formatting & Editing Text
- Introducing Tables – Formatting, Stylizing, & Data Sorting
- Visual Objects – Shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, Pictures & Text Boxes
- Creating Business Reports – Arranging Text in Columns, Tab Stops, Headers & Footers and more.
- Coursework leading towards Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSim interactive simulations reinforce our student-friendly lessons
- Instructor support and student resources
Click Here to Register for the Online Course
Click Here to Register for Classes in Atlanta
Click Here to Register for Classes in Marietta