Program Name: Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1 and Level 2
Program Duration: 2 Days in Class
Instructor Led Program Cost: $289.00 with Printed Book
Available Languages: English
Pinewood Schools / PWC Training is the only training center with a testing center and live instructors in the classroom in the Atlanta Metro Area. That is what separates us from our competitors that either do not have testing available or an instructor in the room for training.
This in-depth course will equip students with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the most relevant features and uses of Word 2016. Students will be engaged with hands on learning as they apply learned concepts to create relevant work such as brochures, resume tables, newsletters & more.
This textbook carries the ExamReadyTM certification which certifies that it has been tested by ProCert Labs to validate that it covers all course objectives included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam.
- Introduction to Worksheets – Formatting Sheets & Cells, Numbers, Dates, Basic Calculations
- Rearranging Data – Working with Rows, Cells & Columns
- Managing Multiple Worksheets, Formulas, and Cell References
- Data Visualization with Charts & Images – Using Tools for Formatting & Editing
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data – Sorting, Freeze Panes & Window Split
- Advanced Formatting – Themes, Cell Styles, Customizing Page Setup
- Date and Time Functions, Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Functions for Text and Analysis – IF Criteria, Troubleshooting Formulas
- Lookup Function and the Outline Features
- Coursework leading towards Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSim interactive simulations reinforce our student-friendly lessons
- Instructor support and student resources